Too hot to cook? Stay cool with these easy-to-make orange-themed summertime treats.
Big Orange Float
- Vanilla ice cream
- Orange soda
- Whipped topping
Add two scoops of vanilla ice cream to a tall glass; fill with orange soda; add whipped topping.
Orange Ice Pops
- Orange juice
- Vanilla yogurt
Mix equal parts orange juice and vanilla yogurt and freeze in a freezer-pop mold.
Orange Creamsicle Pie
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 16 oz. frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 (4 oz.) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (3 oz.) box orange gelatin
- 2 (6 oz.) prepared graham cracker crusts
Soften cream cheese at room temperature to avoid lumps in pie filling.
Blend cream cheese and frozen whipped topping well; add orange juice and beat with mixer until very creamy; stir in pudding then gelatin and blend well.
Fill graham crusts; chill at least 3 hours before serving.