UT Memories: 25th Anniversary Edition

1982 Cheer Squad

Members of the class of 1984 (and the classes of 1983 and 1982, too!) are invited to submit their favorite memories!

It’s simple—just post your memories in the comment field (labeled “Leave a Reply”) at the end of this article.  Don’t forget to let us know what year you graduated from UT—1984, 1983, or 1982.

If you have photos to share, we’d love to see them as well. To submit a photo, just complete our simple form.  When we receive your photos, we’ll add them here. Click on the small photos below to view the full-size images in our Flickr site.

Please read the Terms & Conditions before submitting photos. Thank you.

Submit Your Photo

I agree to the terms and conditions of submitting a photograph.

Don’t forget to tell us about the good old days using the comment form at the bottom of this page!

One comment on “UT Memories: 25th Anniversary Edition

1. It just seems like yesterday I was enrolling for my freshman year. I have a lot of memories of my undergraduate days at UTK. All of the parties at the Aquatic Center, UC, and the notorious off campus parties. :) I use to love to eat at Sam & Andy’s on the Strip not to mention Gus’ place!!!! Now, that was some GOOD eating for a college student. I remember the innocence of going to college and not having to worry about crime!!! We could just go to class and be students!!! The world has changed so much in these last 25 YEARS!!! I can’t leave out the good friends I met during those years. PHINUPI
    CLASS OF 1984!!!!!!